Monday, April 25, 2016

Introducing the New Bimba Stainless Steel Flat-I Cylinder


PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT:
STAINLESS STEEL FLAT-I
 
The new Stainless Steel Flat-I is designed specifically for industries and applications that require cylinders to be resistant to wash down chemicals and highly corrosive environments. A variety of industries, including medical, health and beauty, and food and beverage, are best served by this unique new design that eliminates catch points where bacteria can grow and make cleaning difficult.

Bimba's Stainless Steel Flat-I product catalog provides detailed cutaways and product information, as well as an ordering guide.

The IP69K rating offers you peace of mind that no matter how dirty your application, or harsh your cleaning practices, this cylinder’'s internal working parts are protected!
CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION
Stainless Steel Flat-I

No comments:

Post a Comment